"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Its 2015, must be time for a post.

I don't know whether anyone is going to be able to read this, time will tell, after all this time... almost 10 years and 1125 posts, it seems someone has hi-jacked holtieshouse, I have had my computer serviced and the repair shop managed to clean the hi-jack from this computer but said it would probably still affect others???
If this is so I will report it to Blogger in the hope that they can do something.

6 comments:

Gattina said...

It's impossible to keep your Blog open and read your posts, each time I get "Free Blog content.com" and your blog disappears. I just managed to click on "comments" There is something wrong !

Peter said...

You did well to get in quickly enough to leave the comment Gattina, thanks, its good to hear from you, I hope to get it fixed???? who knows???

Lee said...

Similar is happening with me when I tried to comment....after a few times of the other site poking its sticky-beak nose in, I just hit the "back" arrow and here I am. I have no idea what that interfering little busy-body is all about.

Nice to see you posting, Peter...even if it is the first and only one since March 2014! About time! :)

Walker said...

Ha it tried but you can't hijack me without me wanting too be taken.
Nice to see you back Peter

Zonahobisaya said...

Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Resep Masakan
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : One Piece
Jó honlap : One Piece
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya

josé varela said...

Hello nice post.