"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Are we there yet?

Following on with the problem of the hi-jacking of this blogsite I have done some tidy up chores here and I believe I have fixed the problem, as a method of checking this I would appreciate it if some readers would follow the link back here and let me know if there is still a problem. My intention is to do a weekly??? post here as I still love the principle of blogging.

8 comments:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Seems to be ok now, peter !!

http://www.oldageandvillainyv2.blogspot said...

All ok this end,Peter. I'd better do another post on my blog, too. My new blog address is http://www.oldageandvillainyv2.blogspot

Good to see you back blogging! Cheers.

Marcus said...

Getting on Ok via my phone pop.

Jack K. said...

So far so good.

Gattina said...

It seems to work now, I didn't get this other website anymore ! Welcome back to blogging !

Anonymous said...

I got here in my usual manner, by clicking on your name on my post, then following the links back. Hope you are well and all. It's cold here in Michigan but we always hear how hot it's been in Australia. Hope your weather's fine there.

No to prove I'm not a robot (sometimes this part gets tricky) . . .

Lee said...

All is well again... :)

Zonahobisaya said...

Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Tertinggi
Jó honlap : One Piece
Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
Jó honlap : Sinopsis Film